7 Deadly Idiots - Film
- Absurd Film FestWinner - BEST EDITING
- Latitude Film AwardsWinner - BEST EXPERIMENTAL SHORT
Royal Shakespeare Company
- The Telegraph“The sound (inventively conjuring the opening storm)..it’s all artistically water-tight”
Tower of London
- The Times“stunning”
- Evening standard“pretty astonishing”
- Timeout“The Gunpowder Plot’ has set the new gold standard”
- Metro“boundary-pushing, pulse-quickening immersive experience”
Incidental: Music for the Stage
Revisiting Royal and Derngate’s hit show, A Tale of Two Cities, here is a new mix by Adrienne Quartly featuring the original music by Rachel Portman.
For more details see audio drama
Told by an Idiot launch Dedicated to Chaos, a new documentary about re-making Get Happy during lockdown.
Adrienne Quartly and Hannah Price win Audible’s Audio Drama Production competition.
Black Men Walking
Nominated for Best New play UK Theatre Awards
A hilly hike through 500 years of black British history
The Paper Man
A beautiful game: Improbable’s devised show mixes football and feminism, in a tribute to the power of teamwork.
Paper Man and the power of performance
I added my thoughts to Vera’s writing about the Paper Man and who gets to tell which stories.
- Performed by: Vera Chok, Jess Mable-Jones, Kezia Joseph, Lee Simpson and Adrienne Quartly
Bringing Shakespeare's neglected women out of the shadows
Jeanie O'Hare: 'The play taught me how European we really are'
Whiteboard? Check. Lab Rats? They’re the Actors
Thinking Outside (and Inside) B.F. Skinner’s Box
Cuttin’ it at the Young Vic, nominated for the Olivier Awards 2017
Outstanding Achievement in an Affiliate Theatre.